Tuesday, August 11, 2009

When the assistant chef take over...

Last night I didn't have to cook! When we got home work, Justin already had supper ready. It just so happened to be his and his girlfriends One year and four month anniversary! (sheesh!) ANYWAY, he didn't cook anything from the Paula Deen Family Cookbook. Instead he made two recipes from Applebees. A Fettuccine Alfredo dish and a chocolate dessert. It was VERY delish and rich! It was also nice because we also cook for Dad (Bill) since mom is on chemotherapy this week and typically she doesn't eat the first few days. I'm not sure what today will bring but I do have a recipe ready from the cookbook. This week the cooking will be sparse since Walker is in NC with his friend, James is leaving for Michigan to go fishing, and I'm heading to DC to visit my old roomie!

No comments:

Post a Comment